Customer Experience Team Leader - Liverpool - #459725
Customer Experience Team Leader - Liverpool
Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and care? Then we have room for you, in a company that will recognise, reward, and grow your potential.
We are Unite Students, a progressive FTSE250 company, and the leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation in the UK. We are looking for friendly, caring and ambitious people to join us as Customer Experience Team Leaders to help us provide an outstanding service to the students who call US Home.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of one of our properties, in an extremely varied role where no two days will be the same! You will be leading a small team of Student Experience Team Members, whilst also getting stuck in yourself to lead by example. Ensuring that our students have a world class experience will be at the heart of everything you do, whether this is supporting students in their first years away from home or working with your team to exceed our customers` expectations.
You will be:
- Supporting the day-to-day activities of the team, including delegating tasks and setting targets and working alongside the team to achieve them
- Responsible for the safety and security of the building and the students whilst on duty, making sure your team conducts the necessary checks
- Supporting the training and development of your team members to help them reach their potential
- Making sure your team provides a welcoming reception to all the students who call our building home and accountable for your team`s responsiveness to solving our students` problems
- Working with managers and partners to support our students` wellbeing should they find themselves in vulnerable or difficult situations
- Organising events to create and build an inclusive community where our students can relax and be themselves
- Proactively driving local sales activity against given targets
What we`re looking for:
- You are able to delegate tasks fairly, bearing in mind your team`s strengths and weaknesses
- You are hardworking and willing to get stuck in alongside your team
- You are a confident operator ready to take the first step into leadership
- You communicate effectively, by actively listening, making points logically, and by using appropriate language, tone, and gesture
- You remain calm and focussed, even in difficult or pressurised situations
- You have the ability to find a solution to a new situation or challenge
- You are confident working both alone on your own or as part of a team
- You understand and respect the diversity of others` cultures, beliefs, and backgrounds.
We will provide you with:
- A market competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent training to support your learning and development
- An opportunity to grow your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Working 37.5 hours per week, the Customer Experience Team Leader will be on property and available as business needs dictate, in line with our promise to our students of `being there when you need us` - this will include being part of an appropriate on-call rota alongside your team.
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an employer thatembraces individuality, and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be you, where your voice is heard, and where you can truly belong. We take great pride in being rated Gold Investors in People and are constantly striving to provide the highest standard of learning and development opportunities and professional pathways for our people. Building ahome for success, for both our employees and students, requires exceptional people with a passion for creating room for everyone, doing what`s right, keeping US safe, and raising the bar. Join us as we build better experiences for students that live with us.