Legal Assistant - #459731
At Accountable we have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join a fast growing well established law firm in the Liverpool area.
Department: Financial Mis-Selling
Responsible to: Head of Department
Salary £18000 // Fully office based 9 to 5 // Permanent position //
Main duties and responsibilities:-
We are looking for a diligent, confident, self-motivated and experienced person to fill the role of Assistant within our Financial Mis-seling Department.
- Deal with all inbound calls from clients and/or source in order to assist them in beginning their Claim.
- Gather the required information surrounding the case, assess whether case meets criteria and can be accepted .
- Setting up client files on case management system
- Transferring data from spreadsheet to case management system
- Updating and maintenance of spreadsheets
- Chasing client's for information
- Liasing with clients
- Responding to clients in accordance with the Firm's Terms of Business
- Fulfilling administrative roles
- Carrying out Anti Money Laundering checks
- Assisting team leader in preparation of drafting Letters of Claim, Proceedings, Witness Evidence, Court Documents,
- Liaising with clients and Defendants
- Reviewing DSARs
- File reviews and data administration
- Client and Defendant chasers