Accounts Assistant - #459733
£22,000-£24,000 per Annum
Permanent, Full Time
Reed Accountancy are currently working with a specialist manufacturing company based in Liverpool who have an exciting opportunity for an office-based Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the Finance Director, Group Financial controller, and Finance Manager the right candidate will be able to check, code and post supplier invoices, maintain the purchase ledger as well as the sales ledger to required deadlines. The right candidate will also be liaising with customers to manage outstanding accounts and chase payments as well as assisting the Financial Director, Group financial controller and Finance Manager with day-to-day financial and administrative tasks.
Duties and responsibilities
- Code invoices with high levels of accuracy and detail
- High turnover of invoices
- Update accounting systems on invoice status
- Produce payment runs for approval by Finance Manager and Group Financial Controller
- Check & reconcile supplier statements
- Create sales order files
- Actively chase debtors for payment and reporting to management
- Attend weekly debtor’s progress meetings
- Experience within a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Will work well as part of a team
- Experience with Sage 200 & MS Office with reference to Excel
- Good Organisation and Communication skills
- Free on-site Parking
- Flexible start and finishes including early Friday finish
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you feel you meet the above criteria for the role and have the required level of experience do not hesitate to get in touch with Nathan Holmes at Reed or apply now online.