Project Accountant Interim to Perm - #482686
Project Accountant job with a large and well established organisation based in Liverpool - Salary up to £70,000 per annum. Due to a transformation project my client are recruiting a Project Accountant into the finance transformation project team, this will be a fixed term contract with the possibility of extension or even permanent roles following on from it.
As a Project Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Business partnering with various levels of staff and discussing their needs in relation to the transformation project which is around a system implementation.
- This will include information gathering, reviewing existing processes and providing solutions to improve these delegating to other members of staff where required
- Day to day management of the ledgers including all posting and matching of invoices
- Work closely with suppliers in obtaining best value
- Manage the banking facility and cash position of the organisation
- Provide cashflow forecasting and budget controls
- Produce the quarterly management accounts and work closely with the Board
- Main point of contact for internal and external parties for finance
- Monitor the profit and loss on a regular basis to access the accurate spending of funds
- System testing and coordinating and leading meetings
This role will suit a candidate who has experience in a finance function and has good communication skills who is looking to get into a role where they are heavily involved with a finance transformation project which will give you valuable systems implementation and project finance experience.
Attractive benefits package that includes home and office working, flexible working. The opportunity to work with one of Liverpool's biggest employers that can offer excellent scope for longer term or permanent positions with fantastic development and progression once permanent.
For more information or to apply please contact Megan Hughes on //