TPN Nurse - #482749
About the role
We are looking for a Registered Nurse in Liverpool. TPN Experience is essential.
Female client who attends school we deliver Monday - Friday 08.00 - 16.00pm
We can offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Free Uniform
- Referral scheme with rewards for successful referrals
This role offers flexibility with opportunities for full and part time placements.
You could be working in multiple nursing, care and residential homes or directly in people's own homes. You will be supporting with tasks such as administering prescribed medicines in accordance with AHC's procedures and NMC guidelines, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident has an individualised care plan.
If you have a Valid NMC pin and any of the following we want to hear from you:
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
- Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all our care staff to share this ethos.
How to apply
If you are interested in working for us, please APPLY NOW. This vacancy has quick apply, you can apply using your CV in 1 click.