Shift Supervisor - #562262
Date: Nov 25, 2022
Contract type: Part time
Work schedule: Full day
As Shift Supervisor at the Richmond Tavern, you’ll be on the front line with the team making sure everything runs like clockwork! You’ll make sure the team are ready for the shift and our guests are happy
Join us at Ember Inns, we’re a home away from home. Think real ales, traditional pub grub and roaring log fires: we’re the local to be proud of. So, if you want to be at the heart of the neighbourhood, we want to hear from you
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life.
- Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
- Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
- Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
- Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS SHIFT SUPERVISOR YOU’LL…
- Be a champion of brand standards
- Lead the team during busy shifts
- Support and be a role model for your teams’ training and development
- Support the day to day running of the business
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
- Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
- Be a role model of great service
- Be confident in leading a team
- Be ready for anything that the shift throws at you (not literally!)