Cleaning Team Member - The Plaza (3-6 months, Mon-Fri) - #562378
At Bruntwood, we're committed to offering more than just outstanding office, coworking, retail and lab spaces. Everything we do is tied into our vision of building vibrant communities, whilst providing businesses with the support and expertise they need to grow. We’re commercial property specialists operating across the UK.
Our customers are our focus – they’re at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be challenged daily, you’ll be encouraged to innovate and you’ll get to work with people who are committed to delivering exceptional experiences for customers.
As a Cleaning Team Member, you'll play an important part in providing safe, clean environments in which our customers can thrive in their workspaces.
This role is a temporary contract for 3 up to 6 months, advertised for 15 hours per week worked Monday to Friday from 17:00-20:00 in our lovely The Plaza building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cleaning premises to an exceptional standard. Your role will vary but will include; Emptying bins, dusting/polishing of furniture and fitments, damp wiping fixtures and fittings including sanitary ware, vacuum cleaning, damp mopping and using a variety of electrical cleaning equipment.
- Providing a brilliant service to our customers, having a relentless focus on service means that you’ll always need a degree of adaptability.
- Covering for other team members when necessary.
- Being an ambassador of the Company values, treat your colleagues and customers with fairness and respect.
- Engaging with your customers and make your service memorable, it’s about interaction not just transaction.
A bit about you:
- You’ll have an understanding of cleaning methods but what’s really important to us is that you want to take on a challenge, whether you are a problem solver or you just like to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in a cleaning focused role before, however a willingness to learn and be part of a customer focused team is more important.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, with a passion for understanding customers and meeting their needs.
- Collaboration is key, great teams will help each other to get more things done.
- Grit, passion and resilience are important. You’ll have the flexibility to adapt to new situations, types of people, and ways of working.
- Reliable, open and honest.
What's in it for you?
As a Cleaning Team Member you will receive a welcome that’s second to none, on the job training, specialist skills training and career development, along with the latest innovative cleaning equipment in the industry.
We take a huge interest in the personal development of every member of our team, whether it's via in house training, mentoring, or cross-department training opportunities.
Your manager will make sure you're set for success with regular check ins and 1:1 sessions. And of course, we offer regular incentives and rewards, we aren’t just looking for the most productive people on a team, we keep an eye out for those who balance productivity with a high-quality service.
- Free Healthcare cash plan for all colleagues, so you can claim back medical expenses like optical, dentist & physiotherapy
- Life assurance cover
- Discounts & cashback at leading retailers
- Access to Salary Finance who provide financial education, payroll administered savings, affordable loans and advances on up to 50% of earned pay
- Upto 5 days full sick pay (dependant on length of service)
- Social events
When developing our communities, we pursue local partnerships which focus on harnessing talent and creating equal working opportunities for people from all different backgrounds. Doing this internally is just part of the picture — we also help our customers to create diverse workforces and benefit the community by growing in a socially-responsible way.
Our ambition is to make Bruntwood a truly diverse and inclusive place to work, reflective of the communities we live and work in. To help us to achieve this we encourage applications from ethnic minorities, disabled people, and those who are neurodiverse. Join us and you’ll be part of our journey to creating something even better, for our customers and ourselves.