SEND Caseworker - #562383
Service Care solutions are recruiting on behalf of Knowsley Council for a SEN Casework Assistant to join their team
You will be required to support the Special Educational Needs Service manager in the efficient delivery of the statutory functions of the Local Authority with regards to pupils with an Education Health and Care Plan and the Annual Review process.
What you will do:
- Complete SEN case work under the guidance of an SEND officer
- Adapt a customer focused approach when delivering their service, ensuring engagement with service users and maintenance of an appropriate personal profile
- Complete annual reviews and support the SEND team
- Respond to parents and families following initial requests
What you need:
- Work within a similar SEN role/environment
- Enhanced DBS Service check
- Satisfactory references
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. So, if you have anybody in mind, let them know and tell them to get in touch!
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!